Saturday, July 08, 2006

going 2 months in CS

Yea..its really been ages since I updated. But the fire to blog has just died down. Coz no readers =(.
Just kidding, I dun realli care about the viewership, maybe just that life has gotten much busier since working.

Come to think of it, I will be in CS for 2 months after 1 more week. 2 months. hehehe. Eagerly awaiting the end of my probation.

Well, what am I doing in CS? Basically supporting the Financial Controllers. What then does the Financial Controllers do? Well, they do regulatory reporting. ie. that bank follows the regulations imposed by say MAS in the case of Sg.

And its not only IB that I am supporting, but also PB (private banking) and ASAM (Asset management). So hope all goes well and I can keep my job. Will probably be taking next June's CFA too.

In church, we just celebrated YF, SF's third anniversary and committee inauguration. May God continue to use us and our work in the YF to glorify Him and bring people to Christ.

And you know what, I just met with my first cybersquatting case. Checkout xianbookstore.com. Used to be my lovely bookshop but now its ?!?!??!?!!? Anyway, trying to settle the matter.

Sorry if I don't seem to write well, all these are realli random rumblings.

Jason

No comments: