Monday, October 02, 2006

The Meaning of Life - Farewell Viknesh

Just so coincidentally, that I taught the first chapter of Ecclesiastes today to my sun sch kids. A big question asked by all man kind, what is the meaning of life? Generations come and go. We toil so much for power, riches, recognition. But that goes all to pass soon. Who will remember what you have done? Ur name? ur works?

Received news today that one of my sec. friends passed away last night in a motor car accident. He was riding a bicycle. That already makes 2 kills and 1 total disability attributed to motor car accidents in my circle of friends. Please dear all, if you must ride a motorcycle, do so safetly. Do not compete with arrogant road users and want to outspeed them or what. Its really being more foolish than them when we do so.

Veri depressing. What is the meaning of Life? I hope you all can find that in God, in Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: