Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Ulitmate Code

Somehow verbally, I am quite afraid to speak my mind for fear of people's disapproval. But when it comes to what is most important in life, the question of "Where am I going after I die?", I have to boldly speak the truth. Well, if you guys know me, I am a computer science student and being one, I believe the below code plainly says it all...

Man man = new Man();

if (man.believe_in_Jesus)
if(there is a hell){
man.saved()
}
else{
man.life is a big fat life. That's all.
}
else{
if(there is a hell){
man.is placed in Hell
}
else{
// will not ever come here. There is a God, and there is Hell.
}
}

The above is just from a logical point of view. The logical point to believe in Jesus. Now beyond the logical view, is really what has caused Christianity to spread forth world wide. That God's word in the form of the bible has revealed to us that we are sinners but through Jesus's dying on the cross, our sins are cleansed if we believe in Him.

Sincerely,
Jason

No comments: