Monday, November 12, 2007

Thank the Lord, my lasik operation went successfully!

Thank the Lord, my lasik operation went successfully! =D

So glad that after being bespectacled for 16 years i finally got back my (almost) perfect vision.
The whole operation though abit intimidating, is actually quite painless. (Though I have tried explaining this to some pple 10,000 times, they don't take it)

It is also kinda my first operation. Well my first one was actually way back when i was very young to remove some lump in my back but that didn't turn out very well. haha.
The whole process really taught me to rely upon God. To know that I am at His mercy. It also made me understanding to those having medical problems, an indication to the kind of worry that they might have. And that I am sure, few would actually turn down you when you offer to say a prayer for them.

It is at these times that man feel most vulnerable, putting aside all treasures/wealth/etc. aside and knowing that they need God at the most. And that is what I felt when I was doning my surgurical gown before entering the operating theatre. So may the Lord help us to be at one's side when he/she is at such a state in life.

For now, have to frequently put eyedrops, acustome to the 'halos' that i see at night, and just careful that no force is applied to my eyes. Btw, I did mine at The Lasik Surgury Clinic at Paragon. Courtesy of recommendation from Emily.

No comments: