Thursday, March 19, 2009

Farewell

(this post was created wif a baby on my arm whom i am tryin to put to sleep =X)

mar 18 was my last day at cs. it was one of the most unforgettable days ever for me as i received a great farewell frm my colleagues. i thot it was just gonna be a hand shakin plus greeting thing but wat happened was really beyond my expectations!

(ok, luckily mother in law took caleb away so i can type much faster!)

THe sweet guys gave me a super big precious card! And it in had signatures/greetings from my IT team and even the proj mgmt team which of coz i gotta thank Karen for orchestrating this.

Here's the size of it.

Besides that, they gave a big photo collage which consisted of photos taken in my whole duration at CS. Incredibly well done and I heard that they had to put many hrs, collecting photos, arranging photos and getting the photo frame putting it altogether.Of course i had to pose with these wonderful guys with the gifts. Of my team also gave me a team t-shirt!!!
Special thanks to my teammates and also Karen and Cheri for orchestrating these...this is also not to mention the farewell lunches for which i did not post photos over here.

To express my gratitude, treated them for afternoon tea of brownies, rum balls, cakes, biscuits...

Thank you guys. Realli appreciate the efforts and it made it realli a wonderful and memorable departure. Will miss u all.

No comments: