Saturday, June 11, 2011

Reflecting on the past week.

Its been a week since Luke was born. I still remember one week ago, i was still waiting outside the operating theatre waiting anxiously for Cat to come out. By God's grace, Cat's bleeding stopped and she soon returned home. There wasn't much subsequent bleeding after that.

I think i have to thank God for the alert doctors who noticed Cat's profuse bleeding and initiated action towards it. It was already a miracle that she got pregnant and further, the entire pregnancy went well without periods of threatening. And finally, Luke was born.

The same goes for Caleb as well. There is just too much to thank for.

Though Luke's jaundice level went up too high and was referred to KKH, after 3 days 2 nights of photo therapy, his jaundice level has stayed consistently in healthy ranges.

I thank God for hearing and answering my pleas to Him to keep my family safe.

No comments: