Sunday, May 07, 2006

Dear Singapore has her set of Ministers

Yup. Election results are out and parliament has been decided. The past one week has really been an eye-opener one for me. Why? Its the first time i am voting and because of this, i feel really concerned that i have to listen attentively to what the parties have to say and from that, make a decision. Its realyy my first elections when i wait eagerly for the morning papers to arrive and read up on all the juicy political news.

Some of my friends share the exact same sentiments as me. This weeks a pity is not gonna come by again for another 5 years. =( Well, it all felt good. The crowded rallies, juicy political news, arrows fired at one another... the mood was realli there. It was indeed election fever.

My experiences at the rally were a mixed. Crowded, muddy ground, Uncles everywhere, but the mood was quite uplifting, like a malaysia cup final like dat. Everytime a speaker said someting, people all cheered. And yes, there were almost 10 times more people at opp. rallies than at P rallies. Well, all good things have to come to an end. I support our PM. He realli leaves a lasting impression on me, articulate, kind, brave, friendly, smart... really deserves to be a PM and just because of nepotism. Well, dun wanna go too much into that. Jat...Next Entry!

No comments: