Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thank you Lord for grandpa

Dear Lord God,

I thank you for hearing my prayers and for answering them. You grace and mercy was on grandpa and he recovered. Three months ago, he was lying on the hospital bed in the intensive care unit, hands tied to the bed and struggling, but dear Lord God, your eyes were upon him. You healed him, slowly day by day, till the day he was able to be discharged.

I was praying that there would be a messenger of yours who would pray for him, share the Word with him, and dear Lord indeed you sent such a messenger. I thank God for these messengers, faithful loyal servants of yours. May you bless them greatly and repay their love for your children.
By your grace, i pray that i can be such a messenger myself to others in need.

Thank you God, and in Jesus name i pray,
Amen

No comments: