Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Apprentice @ JPMorgan

First, its was MAS. Now JPMorgan. Damn grp discussions are really dog eat dog. I quote someone whom i met today also having gone thru the GD, "Everyone is blinded by the urge to perform. " Well, i am just complaining here and by all means i believe that a GD can indeed pick out good people. I just can't do a GD for nuts.

I certainly can get a job done with a team, but communication happens in many other ways besides verbal. Gone is the stamina, endurance, written, cognitive influencing and many others needed to achieve success in a project. What matters in a GD is verbal, assertive verbal comms, and more of that. Well, i may be wrong, and erm, if JPM calls for the 3rd rd, then i am truly wrong. haha...I guess u all readers just know that i am crying over spilt milk. =0

Wonder if u all think my entries are utterly boring or interesting or half half. Can just leave a comment here if u chance upon this site. Anyway, i neber promote this blog of mine at all. Miracle if someone other than me chance upon this site. Anyway, i just blog so that i can relieve interesting moments in my life.

Still waiting for CS to call me...Uh ah....gets interesting liao. What's the pay?? hehe. U gotta read future entires from me to find out. Actually, counting, i truthfully got 2 job offers, one from CS and another from TLI. Perhaps JPM? nah.... hahaha.. CSCSCS!!! Lemme sign it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha. if u write more interesting stuffs, then should have more comments lor... -yj

Anonymous said...

haha...ok i will try.
then over take xiaxue.