Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Exactly 1 week to HYP submission

Exactly 1 week to HYP submission. And yet, i am still loaded with new stuff to add to implementation. I guess my responsiblities have really been infused with that of a TLI perm staff. Damn, with obstacles builds character. I shall win them all! Well really, i got a job and don't realli care. Just go through this tortuous 1 week and it will all be over i hope.

I realli hope that in future when i take on projects at work, i will do so with pride in my work. Not this endless struggling trying to wander about in lost forest. Oh and...i will get paid. Hence the motivation =).

All these just part and parcel of life. Each one has his own set of problems to tackle. Let's not hold the mug too long such that it makes our hand heavy, but to know when to release it. Damns philosophical but wat the heck, it worked for me and i hope it will for u too.

Well, tomorow's JPMorgan Rd 2. Hehehe.... The Apprehentice. Realli got to speak up tomorrow. Well let God lead. Oh and CS, when the **** are you gonna give me the contract to sign!

No comments: