Sunday, March 26, 2006

I am gonna start anew with my blog!

Gosh, i better start writing a proper blog. My writing standard's been dropping way low. Too much programming and adhering to computer syntax really makes my english lousy. Been struggling with thesis and paper writing due due to this lousy standard of english. Man, the closest thing to English is Natural Language Processing (NLP) if ya know what i mean.

Oh btw, CS did reply. And its from my dear Director! Hahahahahah!!! So happy. Hope to sign the employment contract soon. You better don't dua kang me this time man. Nevertheless, i will continue going for JPMorgan's interview. In case... I really thank God for the grace blessed upon me. I am glad that my days of rejections are over (Not to cause you guys job-seekers out there to be upset, but gambatte!).

No comments: