Thursday, September 06, 2007

307CC

Below is my colleague's cool car. haha...she wanted a photo of it..so here goes! (courtesy of my equally cool K800 which dunno why the games application ain't working!)
hmmm..wat did I do for the week? Mon nite went bible nite class on revelation. tues went for children camp at aloha loyang. Nice place, might be planning to use it for student/youth camp in the year end. Wed nite went for some drinks courtesy of a visiting director, but I went home shortly after as I have promised grandparents' dinner. Thurs went out with May, David, Jimmy and wife. And of coz friday nite I can predict will be prayer meeting! Of coz if my code release goes smoothly!!!

For wedding preparations, next sunday will be wife's trial make up (a while) and also my jacket fitting (which will probably be done in 5 mins). hahaha...at least i don't bring a PSP there!

No comments: