Friday, October 21, 2011

A Warning to Repent

Jeremiah 25:8-9 "Therefore, this is what the Lord of Hosts says, 'Because you have not obeyed My words, I am going to send My servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and I will bring them against this land, against its residents, and against all these surrounding nations, and I will completely destroy them and make them a desolation, a derision and ruins forever.'"


Jeremiah 26:13 "So now, correct your ways and deeds and obey the voice of the Lord your God so that He might relent concerning the disaster that He warned about."


In this present age, when the sins of relativism, sexual immorality, the mocking of God, greed, deceit, oppression rule abound in the world, we need to be reminded of God's message through Jeremiah.

The same sins that Judah committed then which caused them to incur God's wrath are prevalent now, if not, even more so then before. We need to heed Jeremiah 26:13.

No comments: