Monday, April 03, 2006

JPMorgan gone...comes along Barclays

Woot. JPM probably threw me into the longkang. Well, Barclays was there to pick me up. Going interview coming thurs. Of course all this while, if only CS let me sign the contract, i won't really be shopping here and there for IBs. So...

while(CS haven't lemme sign){
shop for IBs
}

Please do not say i am a geek upon seeing this pseudocode. Turned out that the nice building on top of Dhoby Ghaut is actually housing Barclays. wow...EPL...

Continuing rushing HYP... though coming to an end. And please let me persevere so that i can diligently prepare my sun sch lessons. Its really a work that i must do admist all these worldly stuff that i indulge in. To grow close to God and do His Work.

Ok gotta do poster slides, and CS!! get me down to sign the $%^&* contract!

No comments: