Wednesday, April 19, 2006

On my way to landing my dream job

Yep yep. Met up with boss and his ka-kia but nevertheless both my big boss. Told me about the employment packages, and boss was really nice and gracious, allowing me the choice of when to start work, negotiating salary and so on. Really must work hard to prove myself worthy man!

Both of them and i also had a great chat. They shared upon their journeys in their careers, lessons learned, gave my advice on how i should advance my career, and many other invaluable advice. Boss treated of coz, and i happily went home. Now to eagerly await the contract signing.

Today was HYP presentation. Went quite well with the first evaluator, but second i was abit too complacent and not focused. But it went pretty well too. However, i got stumped by some questions asked. Dunno good or bad, but another colleague of mine from TLI help ellaborated some of the motivations. Anyway i felt that it was good, as compared to relationships between pple, i view it definitely more impt and treasured than grades. Was just so touched that he came down and supported me, even though he's not my direct sup. Really can click with him.

Stayed back in lab and tried to finish up NLP. Quite cool. =D

No comments: